• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: With the #22 pick in the 2016 NBA Draft...

bLACKpANTHER

POLL: With the #22 pick in the 2016 NBA Draft...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: With the #22 pick in the 2016 NBA Draft...

• Draft Best Available Player
    • Trade pick along with package of players/contracts for veteran

On 5/22/2016 at 2:51 PM, carolina-chuck2 said:

Clifford is mediocre at best

This is a ridiculous comment. Most people thought this team was a 30-35 win team max and he led them to 48. Clifford deserved every bit of that extension he got.

On 6/11/2016 at 0:25 PM, Carl Spackler said:

I wonder if your feelings would change, though, were your name AppBlueDevil

Ah haha I can admit that there may be some bias laced into my opinion. Brice may not be the best scheme fit for Charlotte (though he's not the worst either), but at pick 22, there won't be many options available that are better overall players than Brice is. So yea, I wouldn't hate Brice to Charlotte based on where we pick. I would not advocate for him if we picked in the lottery like we did last year. I could also be convinced for someone over Brice at 22.

On the latest bleacher report mock draft (i know its bleacher report but there may be some semblance of accuracy in it!) it has denzel valentine dropping all the way to 30. I'm not sure how he could drop that far unless teams are seeing a red flag with his work outs, but he seems a great and ready to contribute prospect to pick up if he's still available when the hornets pick at #22 (almost like a poor man's batum on offence).

On 6/16/2016 at 3:40 PM, SOJA said:

I want Malachi Richardson, even if it means moving up to get him 

Please no Guards...

If this team after watching Whiteside dominate us doesn't get a shot blocker rebounder than we need a new coaching staff and FO... WE NEED A DEFENSIVE BIG ON THIS ROSTER..... Not another Guard or wing player...

Archived