• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Motivation Monday

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

This really reminds me how awesome our season was. After the super bowl, I haven't really reflected on the season. It really was an amazing ride. 

I was just able to come back to the huddle right before the draft.  Football was dead to me for awhile...

This is a nice reminder of how exciting and special the season really was

On 5/17/2016 at 0:28 AM, lightsout said:

The ONLY play that beats this for me the whole season is Luke's pick 6 against the Seahawks in the playoff game. The reason being that I was there with my brother and a buddy of mine. The place went nuts when Stew took off on the first play and when we scored on the opening possession. Then my brother turned to us and said "if we get a pick 6 on this possession, the stadium may collapse". And, almost as if it were fate, Luke picks off that pass and I've never just lost it like that. Maybe it was the atmosphere playing into it, but man that was a crazy feeling.

I'm said buddy and yeah that opening sequence is the best experience ive ever been in as far as live sports go. You could feel the stadium shaking from how loud it was. 

Archived