• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Putting the K in Keyarris....

Jeremy Igo

Panthers WR coach Ricky Proehl thinks UDFA Keyarris Garrett can contribute as a rookie.

"We got a draft pick in the free agent market," Proehl said. "With the tools, he’s just going to get better. We can develop him as a guy that can step in." A priority UDFA, Garrett had a mid-round projection after leading the NCAA in receiving and running 4.53 at the Combine. Garrett is currently behind Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Ted Ginn, Corey Brown, and Brenton Bersin.

3 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Moonpie bruh, moonpie

Well, duh.

But the salty peanut/RC combo was best for a hot summer day outside.  RC was cold and provided the sugar, energy from the peanuts, and salt for your sweat.

For those of us of an age where we went outside around 8 or 9 in the morning and we didn't go back in until about 5 in the afternoon (summers of course) with regular days between 90-100 and usually over 80 humidity, it was just the thing.

2 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Well, duh.

But the salty peanut/RC combo was best for a hot summer day outside.  RC was cold and provided the sugar, energy from the peanuts, and salt for your sweat.

For those of us of an age where we went outside around 8 or 9 in the morning and we didn't go back in until about 5 in the afternoon (summers of course) with regular days between 90-100 and usually over 80 humidity, it was just the thing.

Honestly, when we took breaks it was for a Pepsi and a pack of crackers.

i used to help my grandfather put in septic systems when I was a kid.  Same conditions you mentioned.  Never liked it all that much.  Best part was the Pepsi and crackers tho.

Archived