• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Camp Practice 1 - Photos and Observations

Jeremy Igo

37 minutes ago, EightyNine said:

Thieves.. or the new Thieves if you want to refer this years draft picks.. Thieves ave is here to stay!

No! They are going to call themselves the Thieves Guild and rock that Skyrim reference like the Badasses that they are. 

UZj2y.png

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

It's interesting to see our 7th round pick and our UDFAs getting as much love & attention as our 1st round pick - including getting some features on Panthers.com.  Very cool.  Somehow it speaks to the Panthers' culture about letting your play speak for itself and earn you status.  It's a place where small school players can come in and thrive.  Nice.

It's nice having a real GM. Hurley did a good job in the 1st but it's seemingly all he cared about. I imagine that after he made his 1st round pick, he'd roll in the kegs and get shitfaced and just go off of Mel Kiper's big board for the remainder of the draft.. 

27 minutes ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Cash will be the Deone Bucannon. It's a copycat league. So is Su'a Cravens 

Bucannon is a starter. I don't see us changing our defense to make him a starter and it would be pretty far fetched for him to hop over Thompson.

I'm tempering my excitement at the moment, for Keyarris and Cash. I need to see them in Pads. Those two look like they are the ones that will make this team, out of the UDFA's we get each year. I really would love Garrett to make it more than Cash, the potential lineup for WR makes me moist. :D

4 hours ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Cash will be the Deone Bucannon. It's a copycat league. So is Su'a Cravens 

It's funny.. I built my team with our scheme in mind and Bucannon was my choice.

I then drafted a stud physical freak (93 speed / high strength linebacker with great zone and OK man and moved him to the single safety slot. I look forward to his development. 

#madden

Archived