• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Couple of first round picks meet....

Jeremy Igo

I have a really good feeling about Butler here.  Lock up KK and holy crap, any 4-3 will be looking mighty fine. 

Honestly, we just need one or two secondary guys to step up behind this monstrous front 7 and we're in very nice shape. 

15 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Ready to work?

Shaq being more vocal. I like it

Is there any kind of option we can select that prevents the page from making embedded tweets smaller? Every time someone posts a tweet with a video the frame is so small you cannot see it. If you click it, it doesn't link you to the tweet either it just starts and stops the video.

3 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

Is there any kind of option we can select that prevents the page from making embedded tweets smaller? Every time someone posts a tweet with a video the frame is so small you cannot see it. If you click it, it doesn't link you to the tweet either it just starts and stops the video.

yeah i noticed that. Have a ticket in. Weirdly enough if you just resize your browser window it works fine. 

45 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

Was going to say something about this, but didn't know if I was the only one, ha

Archived