• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Rookie Camp this Friday and Saturday

Jeremy Igo

The Carolina Panthers will hold their 2016 rookie camp this Friday and Saturday. All rookies, UDFA's and invited tryout players should be in attendance. There is a morning and afternoon session on Friday and on Saturday a single extended session where the rookies and tryout players show the Panthers coaches what they have retained. 

I will be in attendance for all practices and will report back with photos, videos, interviews, and such. 

Actual football content! 

Rejoice!

Just now, The Lobo said:

Can't wait. I'm really excited about Sandland. Let us know what you think of him.

The only rookie I won't be able to remark much on is Butler. Trying to assess defensive tackles in non contact drills is fairly pointless. 

15 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

The only rookie I won't be able to remark much on is Butler. Trying to assess defensive tackles in non contact drills is fairly pointless. 

Let us know if the wideouts can catch the ball.

26 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

No sir. That is a rookie mistake. You don't load up on coffee then stand on the practice field for a couple hours with no bathroom in sight 

Stop by the good ol' Waffle House, get the All-Star breakfast with all the way hashbrowns(chili and jalapenos) wash it down with a pot of black coffee and see where the day takes ya.

25 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I get you. he was the one I wanted to know about the least. I loved the pick I just know he will be good. The db's and Sandland have me curious.

Archived