• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers honor Steph Curry today...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Nomad82 said:

San Antonio may have something to say about that. 

I'm a diehard Warriors fan and STH, and I agree with you. 

What San Antonio has done with their core and coaching over twenty years has been truly remarkable. 

8 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Curry will play for The Hornets... in his twilight years. Maybe.

Come on guys. Curry is not leaving Dub City in his prime. He's created something special over there. If anybody can rival The Bulls and their accomplishments, it's The Warriors. Green is a monster, Thompson is the second best shooter in the world and Iguodala is the best sixth man in the league.

Congrats to the league's first ever unanimous MVP. You sir, are truly extraordinary. Now go get your second ring.

Celtics. Lakers.

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

San Antonio is the exception. I concede.

Not in the fashion that Chicago did it in. They were just straight up annihilating their competition.

1985-86 Celtics went 40-1 at home, went 15-3 in the playoffs with an average margin of victory of 15 points per game.

1995-96 Bulls went 39-2 at home, went 15-3 in the playoffs with an average margin of victory of 15 points per game.

3 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

San Antonio is the exception. I concede.

Not in the fashion that Chicago did it in. They were just straight up annihilating their competition.

Kobe won 5 titles in 11 seasons. In 2001 they ran through the playoffs losing only 1 game and that was in OT. They absolutely destroyed the entire Western Conference when it was at its highest level with those Sacramento teams and San Antonio. That Blazers team also had Sheed, Pippen, Stoudemire and Smith. All those teams were stacked and the Lakers dominated them

11 hours ago, Bartin said:

I feel like we have really missed out on the opportunity to run this sweet fake FG with Gano so far. Need to take advantage of his wheels. Please forward to Ron.

I keep asking him to break the record for kicker tackles in a season. It's 12.

11 hours ago, Montsta said:

I'm a diehard Warriors fan and STH, and I agree with you. 

What San Antonio has done with their core and coaching over twenty years has been truly remarkable. 

They remind me of the St. Louis Cardinals. Not flashy, yet successful for an extended period of time.

Archived