• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly Brown had shoulder surgery

Jeremy Igo

38 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Whatever,  Red.  You're full of poo and you know it.  The Huddle knows you and the Huddle knows me. I don't clown players or Huddlers for that matter.  You do. End of story. 

26 minutes ago, Frank Hollywood said:

I just went back and watched a few of last season's games and I don't see how anyone could reach that conclusion.

So it's Newton ignoring him? I've defended Brown a lot but his production pretty much isn't productive. 

Did you specifically  study the plays he didn't get targeted? There are some big plays of his where he is certainly open but what about the ones we don't see?

18 hours ago, csx said:

So it's Newton ignoring him? I've defended Brown a lot but his production pretty much isn't productive. 

LL

Did you specifically  study the plays he didn't get targeted? There are some big plays of his where he is certainly open but what about the ones we don't see?

Actually did against NE in the preseason. He burnt the CBs all evening. Issue then was he couldn't catch a cold. Think a lot of fans still have the preseason drops as the real Brown, that and his "name change". The guys he was burning were not #1 or #2 corners. That's fine as he was working the nickle quality guys like he would be as the #3 or 4 guy.

His initial separation was fine, but his cuts created college level of open all night. Sometimes even HS level. It was eye opening. That's why he and not Ginn was given a crack at #1 after Benji went down. In the NFL, separation after the 1st cut is more important than just deep straight-line speed.

Philly would be a top priority for NE. He would be like their second coming of welker. I hope we don't give up on him like Miami did with Wes.

27 minutes ago, chbright said:

Philly would be a top priority for NE. He would be like their second coming of welker. I hope we don't give up on him like Miami did with Wes.

No he won't. Welker, Edleman and Amendola are all tough guys who can go over the middle and get you YAC. Philly gets knocked over by a strong gust of winds.

On Saturday, May 07, 2016 at 8:32 PM, Bartin said:

So Philly had like double Funchess' snaps but got less targets and Philly is the one who gets open, runs great routes and gets separation. Does not compute.

Strange but true.. if you had were attended alot of the games last year you would have seen it for yourself.

Archived