• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's play pick two running backs

Jeremy Igo

fozzy & cap. as much as I like wehger, he never sees the field. Theres normally a reason for that.  If he was better than Cap or Fozzy, he would have been on the field last season.  Carolina plays the best players. that's why they make camp competitive.

25 minutes ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Why the hell Fozzy still on this team

He lead our running backs in yards per carry and he plays special teams and he's literally dirt cheap.

CAP has to improve on holding onto the ball. I love Fozzy's explosion. He is the best of the 3 at catching short check down or screen passes and taking it to the house. I beleive Wegher could be the best of the three when it's all said and done. Hopefully his reps and opportunities go up this year. I think all he needs is some reps against starting defenses. I don't know why I have to pick two. Why wouldn't they keep all 3 like last year? If pressed I'd keep CAP and Wegher. I like Fozzy more right now. He gives us the scat back that we don't have. I think Wegher has the best combination of power, size and speed and quickness. I look at CAP as a Tolbert type guy and to fill his void. Has go hold onto the ball though

CAP and Wegher 

6 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

CAP has to improve on holding onto the ball. I love Fozzy's explosion. He is the best of the 3 at catching short check down or screen passes and taking it to the house. I beleive Wegher could be the best of the three when it's all said and done. Hopefully his reps and opportunities go up this year. I think all he needs is some reps against starting defenses. I don't know why I have to pick two. Why wouldn't they keep all 3 like last year? If pressed I'd keep CAP and Wegher. I like Fozzy more right now. He gives us the scat back that we don't have. I think Wegher has the best combination of power, size and speed and quickness. I look at CAP as a Tolbert type guy and to fill his void. Has go hold onto the ball though

CAP and Wegher 

Daddy_uncle said it though.....the rb situation is going to stay exactly as it was Sans injury.

Archived