• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barnwell-roster moves not finished yet, links Monroe and Joeckel to Panthers

ctrcat

47 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Top Ten of that draft...

1. Eric Fisher

2. Luke Joeckel

3. Dion Jordan

4.Lane Johnson

5. Ezekiel Ansah

6. Barkevious Mingo

7. Jonathan Cooper

8. Tavon Austin

9. Dee Milliner

10. Chance Warmack

Star falls to us and grabbed KK in the second, I see now why Gman had KK graded in the first, he should've went first overall.

39 minutes ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Ain't happening 

Other than saying ain't happening you've given no reason.  We're thin both in the short and long term at OT.  One injury and it's threat level midnight.  We traded for Kevin Norwood and Jared Allen, and, again, claimed Jonathan Martin.  All last year, without NEAR the cap space.  This makes worlds more sense than that.

3 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

I tend to agree, but not to that degree...  fuggin pathetic picks! Wonder who the UDFA in that draft were?

PFT pointed out that only twelve of that year's thirty-two first rounders had their fifth year option picked up (Star obviously being one of them).

A lot of folks think this year's first round was chock full of reaches, so who knows?

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Top Ten of that draft...

1. Eric Fisher

2. Luke Joeckel

3. Dion Jordan

4.Lane Johnson

5. Ezekiel Ansah

6. Barkevious Mingo

7. Jonathan Cooper

8. Tavon Austin

9. Dee Milliner

10. Chance Warmack

2012 was a bad year to have a bad year, good thing a faux heart condition made star fall, He is a way better player than everyone drafted before him. Funny how that works.

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins PhD said:

I would love to see what our coaching staff could do with a player like Joekel.  Hell, we have gotten pro-bowl seasons out of UDFAs and revitalized Ohers career.  Would be great here IMO.

If the money is right I would definitely give them a whirl.  Remmers is probably going to be replaced by Wiliams so if we were to bring either one of these guys in they would have to fight Oher.   Oher had a good year for us so if they beat him out at LT than the Panthers win.

3 hours ago, luke nukem said:

2012 was a bad year to have a bad year, good thing a faux heart condition made star fall, He is a way better player than everyone drafted before him. Funny how that works.

Way better than Ansah?

Archived