• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Camp - Need your input

Jeremy Igo

Rookie camp is coming up next week. I will be attending, observing, taking video and photos. 

However, practices take place on two fields and I can't be everywhere at once. 

It would be helpful if you listed which Panthers rookies you were most interested in order of interest. 

There are none that I am not interested in.  Sanchez heading toward a role as a nickel might not be the biggest interest to me, but certainly our big guy Butler, the 2 intriguing DB's and certainly the Miami to Montana TE.  Then of course, most will want to know about the UDFA group.  Drafted players first for me sans Sanchez

9 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

garrett

butler

b/w/s

cash

beau

also would appreciate minute to minute updates on who is a surefire bust/future all-pro

The most difficult to say anything about will be butler. Watching offensive and defensive line players in drills where no contact is allowed isn't exactly productive. 

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

The most difficult to say anything about will be butler. Watching offensive and defensive line players in drills where no contact is allowed isn't exactly productive. 

Kind of what I was thinking, goes for the RB too. I'd say Bradberry, Worley, Sandland, McGee.

28 minutes ago, Moose Hoover said:

Garrett

Bradberry/Worley/Sanchez

Beau

Butler

Interesting that you list Garrett #1.  He is my first thought as well.  I am interested in Cash as well.  McGee and Sandland at TE.  Obviously, the three CBs--the information I would want is: Which CB looked the best? 

Thanks for asking. 

6 minutes ago, uscgamecocks said:

All the CBs

I agree

Bradberry

Worley

Sanchez

Im guessing Dline wont be showing much.. I wana see these young guys in action.

plus if theres 7 on 7 or some kind of competition with the WRs n DBs we can see Garrett as well

but DBs

Archived