• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Funchess Reminder

Jeremy Igo

38 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I didn't say Garrett would beat him out, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Funchess is a tweener who couldn't beat out Cotchery, I think Garrett fits our offense better.

Quick question.  How is Funchess (6'4"/225 lbs.) a tweener, and Garrett (6'3"/220 lbs.) isn't?  Because he played TE some in college?

8 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

Quick question.  How is Funchess (6'4"/225 lbs.) a tweener, and Garrett (6'3"/220 lbs.) isn't?  Because he played TE some in college?

Because that dude is clueless. 

20 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

Funchess came in at 235 and never played WR in college until his last season. Garrett is more of a true outside threat.

6 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Funchess came in at 235 and never played WR in college until his last season. Garrett is more of a true outside threat.

I feel bad for the kid, because he's never had the body type of a TE tbh.  He's built long and lean, like you'd want a WR.  Michigan did him no favors during his career.  

Anyway, after reading the SI article on Garrett, he may will his way to surprise people.  I'm cheering him on.  You have to respect the work ethic.

5 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

400+ yards as the number 2 WR while getting 700 snaps is above average? 

I I didn't say Garrett would beat him out, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Funchess is a tweener who couldn't beat out Cotchery, I think Garrett fits our offense better.

You definitely are consistent if nothing else.  However, the sad part is that you are consistently wrong, embarrassing, and ignorant.  Well done.

16 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Philly if I recall was the least productive number 2 WR in the entire NFL. I don't understand the love affair? there were games last season were he disappeared, he didn't have one game with over 100 yards receiving the entire regular season.  

I wouldn't be be one bit suprise if Garrett beats out both Philly and Funchess.

Wow. 

Are you a real life person?

2 hours ago, MadHatter said:

You definitely are consistent if nothing else.  However, the sad part is that you are consistently wrong, embarrassing, and ignorant.  Well done.

So you think Philly is above average? LOL

I feel sorry for you, how many subjects have you flip flopped on today?

Archived