• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Funchess Reminder

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

YUP, counting the 2 UDFAs we'll be signing, we have  11 WRs on the roster:

Benjamin, Kelvin
Bersin, Brenton
Brown, Philly
Byrd, Damiere
Funchess, Devin
Ginn, Jr., Ted
Hamilton, Cobi
Hill, Stephen

Norwood, Kevin

Garrett, Keyarris
Stoshak, Jenson

Should be a fun camp with those guys.

KB, Funch, Ginn, Philly appear to be safe. That likely leaves two spots for Bersin, Byrd, Hill, Norwood and Garrett to battle for. I think Garrett gets one of those spots. The last one is a complete toss up.

21 minutes ago, TylerVagyler said:

Should be a fun camp with those guys.

KB, Funch, Ginn, Philly appear to be safe. That likely leaves two spots for Bersin, Byrd, Hill, Norwood and Garrett to battle for. I think Garrett gets one of those spots. The last one is a complete toss up.

There is no way Bersin should have a spot..

3 minutes ago, Panther53521 said:

I think we keep Hill as replacement to Ginn. Hill is 6 years younger than Ginn, and has the speed to be a deep threat but he has the same drop issue as Ginn had his whole career

We need Garrett to teach Ginn, Hill and any others with drop problems his tennis ball catching routine that seems to have helped him significantly decrease drops!

Last year we had Peanut teach our DBs the Peanut Punch.

This year we need our WRs to learn the Garrett grab.

Here's what I'm referring to re: Garrett and catching tennis balls:

ProFootballFocus ranked him 77th in their recently released top-100, and noted Garrett dropped just three of the 99 catchable passes thrown his way in 2015.  How did he catch 96 passes, with only three drops? In the summer before 2015, Garrett would catch 300 tennis balls a day, shot 40 miles per hour out of the machine, from about seven yards away.

http://www.derp/2016/3/18/11265514/2016-nfl-draft-potential-panther-keyarris-garrett

Archived