• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Tango with Cash

Jeremy Igo

16 minutes ago, Growl said:

Wait I'm confused, so where the pundits say players should go is mega important when we get them late, but not if we pick them early, correct?

Alright I was just checking.

LOL!!!

I'd be surprised if Cash is starting. But that doesn't mean he isn't a valuable signing. He sounds like a nice rotational player and fits the mold of what Harper's role was. Coleman and Boston should be the starters. Marlowe and Cash as backups. That's nice depth for a position we were very weak at not so long ago.

What safety position do you guys think Boston fits best? I think Coleman can play either. Just not sure how they'll lineup together.

If he makes the roster he'll be situational until he gets his coverage game up.. Obvious rushing downs .... this kid is reeeeeally special in run support. If his pass coverage was just a bit better he'd compare favorable to Cravens.

I'll say it again, ACC Defensive Player of the Year ...over Shaq Lawson and Jalen Ramsey.

on a side note ... Shaq Thompson and Cash running full speed down field at the same time... I'd hate to be the other teams special team returner... thats a helluva hit incoming. 

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Overrated player. Too slow to make it NFL and big liability in coverage. Mack Hollins personally made him his bitch a couple months ago. 

Seriously? His 4.56 40 time is 4/100 slower than TD's 4.52 coming out and a tenth faster than Norman's 4.66 and Kam Chancellor's 4.69... no idea what you mean by "too slow". The guy has a nose for the ball, knifes through traffic like Luke and will fill the Roman Harper-type player who won't be called upon to play major coverage. 

37 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Seriously? His 4.56 40 time is 4/100 slower than TD's 4.52 coming out and a tenth faster than Norman's 4.66 and Kam Chancellor's 4.69... no idea what you mean by "too slow". The guy has a nose for the ball, knifes through traffic like Luke and will fill the Roman Harper-type player who won't be called upon to play major coverage. 

With a profile "4corners" I'm suspecting he's a tarhole fan which would explain the negativity. 

4 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Overrated player. Too slow to make it NFL and big liability in coverage. Mack Hollins personally made him his bitch a couple months ago. 

I'm a UNC fan and I think this a dumb poo post.

Coverage is an issue for him but he improved at it each and every year. Besides, we've been looking at a S/Lb hybrid and he fits the mold. Great tackler, amazing ability to knife into the backfield. He can easily be a backup for us that earns a starting role. Love Boston but Cash has an amazing ceiling if he keeps improving.

Watched his highlights and there wasn't a single clip of him covering a guy, so I'm pretty sure that's why he wasn't drafted. He looks damn near elite at tackling near and behind the LOS, so if he can get his coverage game to average or slightly below average, he'll be a solid starter in the league.

Then again, we might convert him to LB, so I'm interested in how this plays out. 

Archived