• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Tango with Cash

Jeremy Igo

For those idiots that are complaining about our draft: 

Imagine for a moment that we had all our 7 picks. In the 4th round we draft WR Keyarris Garret and in the 6th round we draft SS Jeremy Cash.

Our draft would look much more impressive yes?   Well, we still got these players. Gman is the Man

Tweet from Cash himself

Excited to officially announce that I've signed a contract with the @Panthers. Ready to contribute to the efforts of heading to Houston!

LOVE THIS DUDE ALREADY!!!! And FUG yeah I'm yellin!!!

I'll also add that this is what happens when you've become relevant and a soon to be dynasty!

1 minute ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

So we got all three of Pff top 3?

Top 2 and #12. Really wish we could have gotten Jack Allen as well. He'd be the perfect backup C behind Kalil and could probably take over as starter when he retires(really not sold on Gradkowski).

Said this in another thread but Cash is basically like a 3rd round pick...this draft/UDFA period has been great for our defense....offense gets a 1st round WR back in KB so the #1 offense should be good to go too...whose ready for another crack at the Lombardi?

My question is if he was graded as a 3rd round pick, why didn't we draft him? We took a big risk not drafting him and hoping he would go undrafted. Did DG know all along he wouldn't get drafted? What kept other teams not drafting him?

Archived