• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry given JNo's number

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I have more faith in this team to be that petty. FFS this happened 2 weeks ago. And if anyone is expecting Bradberry to jump right in and play as well as Josh did last year, they're smoking that crack crack.

He has  good supporting cast to help perform at good leve maybe not at the level of Josh Norman but enough for the team to win games. He is humble guy i expect nothing but great things out of him. Just listen to his conference call.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/audio/James-Bradberry-Conference-Call/2567472b-22e9-4ece-98f2-806aa20a7348

3 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

He is a good supporting cast to help perform at good leve maybe not at the level of Josh Norman but enough for the team to win games. He is humble guy i expect nothing but great things out of him. Just listen to his conference call.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/audio/James-Bradberry-Conference-Call/2567472b-22e9-4ece-98f2-806aa20a7348

I have nothing against Bradberry or picking him, but if you're saying they gave him 24 because they expect he'll be as good as Norman this year by just slotting in someone else, you're very much mistaken. Who knows what kind of player he'll develop into, but let's not give him Josh Norman status just yet. 

2 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I have nothing against Bradberry or picking him, but if you're saying they gave him 24 because they expect he'll be as good as Norman this year by just slotting in someone else, you're very much mistaken. Who knows what kind of player he'll develop into, but let's not give him Josh Norman status just yet. 

I say he gets 3 ints this season 

20 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I have more faith in this team to be that petty. FFS this happened 2 weeks ago. And if anyone is expecting Bradberry to jump right in and play as well as Josh did last year, they're smoking that crack crack.

You're one of the worst posters here.

26 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Production per dollar, Bradberry will be better.

Archived