• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In case you lost count....

Jeremy Igo

We'd be pretty seriously thin at RB if we cut either Wegher or CAP.   True I can't see them both sitting on the roster inactive most of the time like last season, but I don't have confidence that Stew can stay healthy all season & post-season.  One of them could beat out Fozzy, I suppose. 

Also, Tolbert's not a spring chicken....

RB/FB depth is definitely a bit worrying to me, along with Oline depth.

10 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

If we  an truly convert one to a safety I will be one happy *****. Always want someone deep with ball skills. I want a pick don't just slap it down lol

The way they were talking about Bradberry's lack of coverage skills and his tackling ability, I think he might be groomed to play safety.

Most seasons, teams have a really good position battle going on during camp.

With all the buzz being in our defensive backfield, this should "up" everyone's game because of the competition. The cream will rise as we say. Looking forward to the battles. 

34 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Would be a first for Gettleman. 

Personally, I think Wegher or CAP is the odd man out. 

Why not Fozzy? He's the most limited athlete and smallest rb on the roster. If CAP and Wegher continue to progress, you can't cut either of those guys. They each possess starter traits 

33 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

We'd be pretty seriously thin at RB if we cut either Wegher or CAP.   True I can't see them both sitting on the roster inactive most of the time like last season, but I don't have confidence that Stew can stay healthy all season & post-season.  One of them could beat out Fozzy, I suppose. 

Also, Tolbert's not a spring chicken....

RB/FB depth is definitely a bit worrying to me, along with Oline depth.

Hope JStew shocks us with a complete season...

Archived