• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers press conference after Bradberry & Worley picks

KB_fan

After watching that it sounds like after Ogbah, Henry (x2), Cravens, and Sterling all got picked James Bradberry was the guy we were targeting. Very interesting. Teams have been know to keep tight lids on guys they really wanted - Jax taking Bortles is a recent example

I think we called teams to try and move up- and those teams asked for future 1sts- which is too rich for G-man.

Knowing that we were sitting at the end of round 2 - I think Bradberry was our target all along. 

Idunno @ certain times in the presser I just get the impression that he's content with who we got but he's trying to convince himself he's excited. I trust G-Man, he got us this far and he also chose Bene late. Im more excited to hear about our UDFA's personally. 

Hell give me  Garret, Cash,  Allison, Hilebrew, or Kearse the 5th ...and I'll be somewhat pretty good. 

Honestly it looks to me like Gettleman isn't at all happy with how the draft shook down....nothing he can do about it honestly but I feel like he was legit with round 1 and after that poo went downhill fast...doesn't mean these guys wont' work out...I mean double dipping has worked for us before but Gmans body language is different this time...tell me it isn't...

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Honestly it looks to me like Gettleman isn't at all happy with how the draft shook down....nothing he can do about it honestly but I feel like he was legit with round 1 and after that poo went downhill fast...doesn't mean these guys wont' work out...I mean double dipping has worked for us before but Gmans body language is different this time...tell me it isn't...

I think its more about him just being tired of having to validate his plan or decisions to the media. They always bust his balls because of the BPA approach in the first, but that's exactly what should be done in the first. Notice that Dave doesn't buy into who the media or so called analyst say he should pick and he has been dead right all but one time so far. I have come to the conclusion that the "experts" have no idea what we need, but Dave does.

Archived