• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone take a deep breath.....

Jeremy Igo

1. About the nightclub issue  

Gettleman and Rivera knew about the incident. I promise you they are extremely sensitive to DV issues having gone through the whole Hardy ordeal themselves. That was no picnic for them.

They watched the tape with their own eyes and concluded the kid was protecting his girlfriend from another gal. He broke up a fight. You know, the kind of thing that happens at Charlotte area night clubs every single weekend.

I have no doubt in my mind that it is a complete non issue. I trust Dave and Ron fully in this regard. 

However, since the tape is not public, I also trust the media will jump all over this, make it sound much worse than it was, and be fruitful NFL grandstanding banter for the entire offseason. 

2. About Hardy coming back

There is still a 0% chance that Hardy comes back. If fact, last night's draft pick reduces those chances even further. There was never any way the Panthers would take Hardy back to begin with. But now that the DV spotlight is back on the Panthers, there is actually a negative percent chance he comes back. Yes, the Panthers may actually pay him to stay away now. 

So please, stop with the silly Hardy talk. It is a bit embarrassing. We are better than this. 

I don't think anybodys worried. He was protecting his girlfriend. Now he can protect the endzone. Do you really think our staff would pick someone if they weren't completely sure he did nothing wrong? He even showed them the video lol.

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

1. About the nightclub issue  

Gettleman and Rivera knew about the incident. I promise you they are extremely sensitive to DV issues having gone through the whole Hardy ordeal themselves. That was no picnic for them.

They watched the tape with their own eyes and concluded the kid was protecting his girlfriend from another gal. He broke up a fight. You know, the kind of thing that happens at Charlotte area night clubs every single weekend.

I have no doubt in my mind that it is a complete non issue. I trust Dave and Ron fully in this regard. 

However, since the tape is not public, I also trust the media will jump all over this, make it sound much worse than it was, and be fruitful NFL grandstanding banter for the entire offseason. 

2. About Hardy coming back

There is still a 0% chance that Hardy comes back. If fact, last night's draft pick reduces those chances even further. There was never any way the Panthers would take Hardy back to begin with. But now that the DV spotlight is back on the Panthers, there is actually a negative percent chance he comes back. Yes, the Panthers may actually pay him to stay away now. 

So please, stop with the silly Hardy talk. It is a bit embarrassing. We are better than this. 

What nightclub issue 

I'm sure they watched the tape...maybe the tape doesn't look that bad

but lots of people have never found themselves in that situation to begin with.  Why is that? Lots of decisions go into it.  

I mean YOU can put yourself in lots of situations where you could justify violence or aggressive actions.  You can still make poor choices that lead up to do something that can be "justified".  Some people find nonsense. 

not going to debate it all much more because you don't know it all.  Don't like going this route after all our poo...people should be okay with that stance too

15 minutes ago, Dex said:

I don't think anybodys worried. He was protecting his girlfriend. Now he can protect the endzone. Do you really think our staff would pick someone if they weren't completely sure he did nothing wrong? He even showed them the video lol.

The media sucks and will blow this up. Praise the sun

Archived