• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettleman says BPA philosophy changed this year.

Jeremy Igo

There were some pretty clear desperation moves made tonight.  He couldn't really claim to be staying true to BPA afterwards.  I just hope they end up proving to be great picks and I hope Worley doesn't embarrass us like Hardy did.  IMO, we rolled the dice much bigger on him than we did Bradford.

I guess I commend him for coming out and being honest instead of trying to poker face lie about it....I mean like you said...it's too damn obvious now...you done reached Gman...hope like hell it works out.

But yea there is no way he was going to convince anyone he was going BPA anymore after this nonsense.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There were some pretty clear desperation moves made tonight.  He couldn't really claim to be staying true to BPA afterwards.  I just hope they end up proving to be great picks and I hope Worley doesn't embarrass us like Hardy did.  IMO, we rolled the dice much bigger on him than we did Bradford.

This guy is a real gentleman gang. He's never done anything wrong in his entire life. He's perfect. He's Jesus reincarnated.

Archived