• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select in the 3rd round CB Daryl Worley

Jeremy Igo

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yikes.  I feel even worse about the incident after reading that.  Do you know any attorneys?  If you do, you should be familiar with "lawyer speak".  There's a ton of it in that statement.  Perceived?  Believed to be a developing altercation?  Before any physical contact occurred?

dont care how you " feel "

but youre obviously a saint

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yikes.  I feel even worse about the incident after reading that.  Do you know any attorneys?  If you do, you should be familiar with "lawyer speak".  There's a ton of it in that statement.  Perceived?  Believed to be a developing altercation?  Before any physical contact occurred?

Thanks for clearing that up for all of us dumb folk. Now we can go ahead and cut this thug then, since his character isn't up to your christian standards

Just now, jasonluckydog said:

Well this draft was a complete bust for me I collect rookie cards of the Panthers and I have a feeling I will be saving money this year.  Card companies don't produce a lot of no name defensive players cards.

That's too bad, sonny boy

3 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

dont care how you " feel "

but youre obviously a saint

Do you realize your hypocrisy?  You posted that lawyer statement like it was some kind of proof of innocence when all it said was that yeah, Worley through a woman to the ground, but trust me, he FELT she was a threat.

The guy pleaded no defense for a reason.  He didn't have one.

*sorry, thought you were the OP.  Point remains.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Do you realize your hypocrisy?  You posted that lawyer statement like it was some kind of proof of innocence when all it said was that yeah, Worley through a woman to the ground, but trust me, he FELT she was a threat.

The guy pleaded no defense for a reason.  He didn't have one.

This is 2016 where men and women are considered equal, this isn't a Leave it to Beaver episode, no matter how bad you want it to be.

3 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

This draft has been really weird. We use our 1st on a position we don't need because we want to go BPA and not reach for need, and then in the 2nd/3rd it looks like we're panicking after losing Norman and needing a CB.

Yep, pretty much sums up everything.

Archived