• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select in the 3rd round CB Daryl Worley

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can guarantee you I've never assaulted a woman.  

There's certain things I have no patience for.  That's one of them.

He shoved a woman who was assaultin ghis girlfriend, learn the fuging facts before you damn someone to hell

1 minute ago, The_Rainmaker said:

We lost due to lack of talent at OTs we need a future LT especially with Oher contract done after this season. We lost to ATl because our OTs couldnt handel the pass rushers. Willams will help but we still need more talent.

We have Williams who is entering his 2nd year.  What great OT talent there in the 3rd did you think solves the problem that you stated?

1 minute ago, KushMcDieselson said:

Well we moved from the bottom of the 5th and 7th to the top, and it only cost a single low 4th pick. 

Maybe we use the upgraded 5 and 7 to get back into the 4th. It's been mentioned this is a weak draft class after the mid 2nd, and with the players we retained from last  year, I honestly don't expect any 4-7s making the final 53 anyways.

move up to get a TE from Ohio?

Gettlemen is developing young talent at DE, so those of us who wanted a DE (then take 2-3 years to develop) are disappointed.

Gettlemen is getting KB back and Funchess will be much better, as will Brown and maybe Byrd and the stable full of developing WRs (Norwood, etc).

He is not going to panic at OT, with Williams behind 2015's starters. 

In fact, Boston and Marlowe might be the SS we have been looking for.

Now, we have 2 big CBs who will develiop under our coaching staff, a solid nickel (Boykin), and Bene. 

I guess that the needs influenced our draft considerably.

Just now, SupercaMVP said:

He shoved a woman who was assaultin ghis girlfriend, learn the fuging facts before you damn someone to hell

Calm down, Darryl.

I'm just going to leave this here and then leave the matter alone.

"Morgantown police were called to the Lux Nightclub about 1:14 a.m. Sunday. Police said they found the alleged female victim "extremely upset and crying," who told police that Worley assaulted her. Police said surveillance video of the altercation showed Worley grab the alleged victim around the neck with both hands and push her to the ground. "

1 minute ago, MadHatter said:

We have Williams who is entering his 2nd year.  What great OT talent there in the 3rd did you think solves the problem that you stated?

I never said to pick a OT in the later rounds, I would like a TE maybe the one from Ohio but we should address this situation in next year draft with  1-3 picks. We found great solid pick in Trai and Daryl and we should be able to find a great value pick next year if we want it.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Calm down, Darryl.

I'm just going to leave this here and then leave the matter alone.

"Morgantown police were called to the Lux Nightclub about 1:14 a.m. Sunday. Police said they found the alleged female victim "extremely upset and crying," who told police that Worley assaulted her. Police said surveillance video of the altercation showed Worley grab the alleged victim around the neck with both hands and push her to the ground. "

He could have been defending someone. 

3 minutes ago, KushMcDieselson said:

Well we moved from the bottom of the 5th and 7th to the top, and it only cost a single low 4th pick. 

Maybe we use the upgraded 5 and 7 to get back into the 4th. It's been mentioned this is a weak draft class after the mid 2nd, and with the players we retained from last  year, I honestly don't expect any 4-7s making the final 53 anyways.

I honestly don't expect any 4-7s making the final 53 anyways.. that is my only explanation also

Archived