• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select in the 3rd round CB Daryl Worley

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I sure hope so.  I'm sure Dave has seen the video.  I'll trust him and hope he's right.  Legally though, it's obvious Worley didn't have a legitimate legal defense.

Just saw that quote from DG in a tweet and I don't think he'd go down that road again if he wasn't confident. 

2 minutes ago, MCCNASTY said:

Being a WVU fan I can tell you that Worley is the guy who pisses you off one play because he is so out of position and then has you on your feet cheering the next because he intercepted a pass.  Similar to Josh Norman early on.  Has mouth like Norman too.  He is an emotional player and it bites him in the ass sometimes.  I like the pick though.  It will be fun to watch him get better in the Panthers defense.  

This just means we need to bring Tillman back asap. He can mentor Worley and Worley can benefit from not being thrown out there on the outside in his rookie year.

Just now, KillerKat said:

This just means we need to bring Tillman back asap. He can mentor Worley and Worley can benefit from not being thrown out there on the outside in his rookie year.

Wouldn't hurt.  I think the Panthers have enough senior leadership to help him out and coaching to get him better.  He will be a good fit.  

35 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Apparently defending his gf which I would assume is true if we drafted him. 

DG said team saw surveillance video.  And I think I read that Worley talked to the Big Cat (JR) as well.  I can't imagine Panthers would take a chance on this being a problem given the Hardy fiasco.  We above almost all teams will have done due diligence on this, having been burned badly before.

1 minute ago, heel31ok said:

Thats how many can see the problems iN the wAy Gman mishandled this draft...probably more but just playing Off the 3/4 number given iN the whiff Of a post responded to...

Ok sour grapes. Your feelings must have been hurt by me a DG. There's a 6/8 of a huddle there to support you through your hardship.

Archived