• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select in the 3rd round CB Daryl Worley

Jeremy Igo

So 3/4 of huddle are pretty much saying they would have been a better GM because they would have drafted entirely differently because the actual picks don't make sense. 

Business as usual here at carolinahuddle.com

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Do you realize your hypocrisy?  You posted that lawyer statement like it was some kind of proof of innocence when all it said was that yeah, Worley through a woman to the ground, but trust me, he FELT she was a threat.

The guy pleaded no defense for a reason.  He didn't have one.

*sorry, thought you were the OP.  Point remains.

“Daryl’s version of events is corroborated not only by the video, but also by several eyewitness statements that we have obtained. In the video, Daryl defends his long-time girlfriend from an advancing female bar patron who had earlier that night threatened to fight his girlfriend. According to eyewitness statements, the advancing female grabs Daryl’s girlfriend’s leg immediately before the video shows him pushing the female away in a non-provoking manner."

See when a woman threatens to fight your woman, and then you see her grabbing your woman's leg later, that would lead you to FEEL like she was a PERCEIVED threat to your woman.

Just now, The Huddler said:

It was in defense of his gf

So he claims.  Read his lawyer's statement.  It's an admission that there was nothing on that video that gave them any defense what so ever.  He didn't mention a single thing they could point to.  It was all about what Worley perceived or thought or reacted to.  They didn't have a leg to stand on, so they had to try to make a weak PR statement 

Just now, iBBB said:

So 3/4 of huddle are pretty much saying they would have been a better GM because they would have drafted entirely differently because the actual picks don't make sense. 

Business as usual here at carolinahuddle.com

Probaby 3/4 of the country...

Just now, PantherMan89 said:

Gentleman says he's seen the video and it shows what Worley said (that he was protecting his gf). I think I'll trust Dave on this

I sure hope so.  I'm sure Dave has seen the video.  I'll trust him and hope he's right.  Legally though, it's obvious Worley didn't have a legitimate legal defense.

Being a WVU fan I can tell you that Worley is the guy who pisses you off one play because he is so out of position and then has you on your feet cheering the next because he intercepted a pass.  Similar to Josh Norman early on.  Has mouth like Norman too.  He is an emotional player and it bites him in the ass sometimes.  I like the pick though.  It will be fun to watch him get better in the Panthers defense.  

Archived