• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select CB James Bradberry in the second round

Jeremy Igo

Just now, R0CKnR0LLA said:

It's called having an opinion, this is a message board where people share opinions in case you haven't noticed.

But somehow you think people should be OK to say a pick is good, but not to say that it's bad.

Lol are you fuging serious? So I'm not allowed to have an opinion on another person or people's opinion? Do you see what I did there? Hop off.

How is he better than the tape on Fuller? Similar issues with turning and running from press coverage. Doesn't have the speed to really make up the gap if the jam fails. And not even against d1 guys. Unlike Butler he was not a standout at the Senior Bowl. Plus Fuller is a special teamer too, returns coverage everything.

They must have done a med eval on Fuller and he is a no go. Fuller isn't as strong a guy but never had issues in being a willing tackler unlike what some think of Bradberry. This guy has a looking way to go. Will be a very interesting guy to follow as this smells of a real reach. Some scout must have stumped hard for Bradberry.

Don't like the value compared to who is left even at the same spot. He may work out but 

7 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Seems like a throw away pick doubt he would even be drafted. 

7 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Draft Countdown had him as late round/FA and we took him in the 2nd. 

11 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Looks like Gettleman just choked that pick away, he was expecting to draft Bell and when he then went right before us, we were not prepared and just took someone they had stashed in their pocket as a late round guy we wanted to have.

Projected to be a fourth rounder at best and we take him in the second?

I'll never be convinced this was anything other than Gettleman not expecting the picks in front of us to fall that way and just took a guy he knew he wanted before the draft was over

13 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

I highly doubt he would have even been drafted period. reminds me of the Armanti pick

16 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

So much for BPA. Man I'd rather pay Josh Norman than reach for a damn corner with our second round pick. 

I love this thread so much.

Even if it was a "reach" (with how the second round went tbh anything we woulda drafted would've probably been a reach) it wasn't by much, if anything a round but he wouldn't have made it out of there. He wasn't  an UDFA or a 5th-6th rounder, this was a legit kid, with legit talent, and teams loved his ability and his height.

but yeah believe random draft site #4000

This guy is the next shutdown corner, insane SPARQ scores, long guy with insane playmaking skills, I had seen boards with him top 10 great pick!

I loved Norman's shutdown ability but this guy is a superstar playmaker top class guy. Insane value pick, he's a top-10 CB and potentially even better than Ramsey -- great ball skills and similar athleticism.

Ethan Young from @NFLDrafter

Just now, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Lol are you fuging serious? So I'm not allowed to have an opinion on another person or people's opinion? Do you see what I did there? Hop off.

your whole post was just to blast people for having opinions without sharing anything useful so yeah

2 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

Everyone who thinks DG just lost his mind trip me out. He won Exec of the Year. I'd say he has earned the benefit of the doubt. We are the best drafting team in football the last 5 years. I think I will wait and see how this goes before calling the guy a bust. 

People thought Hurney was a freaking badass and great GM for years...

Archived