• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select CB James Bradberry in the second round

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Funny, don't see you saying that to anyone that says our picks have been good ones. I guess it's OK to say a pick is good right after it's made but not OK to say it's bad.

How in the fug do you no he's going to be a bust? How the fug do any of you know what the fug is going on in our war room? HOW? This was aimed more at the people claiming Gettleman poo the bed rather than the actual pick itself.

LOL. No team even worked this kid out....and we take him in the 2nd.  

Dave must be believing his own hype just thinking he can do anything.  That is just a poor use of a pick.  Got to assume you can get him later and do that. 

Just now, Mr Mojo Risin said:

How in the fug do you no he's going to be a bust? How the fug do any of you know what the fug is going on in our war room? HOW? This was aimed more at the people claiming Gettleman poo the bed rather than the actual pick itself.

It's called having an opinion, this is a message board where people share opinions in case you haven't noticed.

But somehow you think people should be OK to say a pick is good, but not to say that it's bad.

Everyone who thinks DG just lost his mind trip me out. He won Exec of the Year. I'd say he has earned the benefit of the doubt. We are the best drafting team in football the last 5 years. I think I will wait and see how this goes before calling the guy a bust. 

Are JuCo guys eligible for the draft?  If so, expect one in the 3rd via trade-up.

Seriously though, don't know enough about who is out there so I'll reserve judgement.  As an avid NHL draft guy though, reaches hardly ever work out.

4 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

so he is like 6 foot 3 or something?

6'1 - but only 1 of 10 CBs over 6' listed on the NFL.com board, several who have already been picked.

For future reference... here are the CBs that had been drafted, and the top CBs remaining, sorted by grade at NFL.com

CB_drafted.png

CB_grades.png

Archived