• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select CB James Bradberry in the second round

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Before yall start grabbing your pitch forks why don't you let the dude actually practice first? You think you fuging knee jerkers would have learned by now. Just because you personally don't know who he is doesn't make him a bad pick, who the fug are you? It takes 3 years to evaluate a draft class not 10 fuging minutes after the 2nd god damn pick.

Funny, don't see you saying that to anyone that says our picks have been good ones. I guess it's OK to say a pick is good right after it's made but not OK to say it's bad.

Let me go on record saying I have no idea what to think of this pick yet and will have to do some digging.

But the notion that a draft board is constructed entirely independently and this is a case of an apologist hyper fantasy of their master finding somebody nobody else did is absurdly false. Absurdly. There is an enormous amount of off the record collusion between teams and the prominent draftniks you know are well within that circle.

Archived