• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select CB James Bradberry in the second round

Jeremy Igo

Just now, chknwing said:

no hes not even close to being a BPA. Bradberry is the 14th ranked CB.

BPA on our board obviously. 

And tbh, I trust Gman's board over all the internet ones, until proven otherwise.

Looks like Gettleman just choked that pick away, he was expecting to draft Bell and when he then went right before us, we were not prepared and just took someone they had stashed in their pocket as a late round guy we wanted to have.

Projected to be a fourth rounder at best and we take him in the second?

I'll never be convinced this was anything other than Gettleman not expecting the picks in front of us to fall that way and just took a guy he knew he wanted before the draft was over

I'm pro Gman and clearly defend him against nonsense but....this is one of those show me don't tell me picks...a lot of us hated the Kug pick and we proved to be correct....this stinks of that same nonsense honestly.

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

Looks like Gettleman just choked that pick away, he was expecting to draft Bell and when he then went right before us, we were not prepared and just took someone they had stashed in their pocket as a late round guy we wanted to have.

Projected to be a fourth rounder at best and we take him in the second?

I'll never be convinced this was anything other than Gettleman not expecting the picks in front of us to fall that way and just took a guy he knew he wanted before the draft was over

How do you like your first draft?

Archived