• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select CB James Bradberry in the second round

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally want Gettleman to trade our 3rd round comp next year and 7th this year for Booker or Collins.  Booker looks great and Utah's never let us down, but if his medical scares us I really like Collins too.  Booker looks like a 3 down guy that can be a bellcow if we needed it.  Collins looks a little more specialized, but would be a great compliment to Wegher. (Not quite giving up on CAP yet, but he showed us nothing last year, and doesn't fit any specific role as far as I can tell.  Not a bellcow, not a scatback, not a power back really, just an average JOATMON).

CAP had a fumbling problem and that scares me. I like Collins a lot but unless we trade up he will probably be gone by our 5th round pick. We are also thin at TE but I think running back is the more pressing need. We need some type of solid depth there. Fozzy is a third string running back at best who plays in certain situations. He has earned his roster spot but is not a number two running back behind Stewart. That is my biggest fear this coming season is Stewart getting hurt with no suitable replacement on the roster.

Was really confused at first but the more I read in him the more I like.  Good Norman replacement.  Had a Big senior bowl week apparently left people buzzing around him that week.  Which is weird we haven't heard much of his name at all. Most of his weaknesses revolve around man press schemes.  And his strengths and what most people who've been hyping him about are how he fits in a zone scheme.  

Really like this pick.

A project. 2 years before any impact. Raw talent with length and ability. Lacks body control and discipline. Easily boxed out by larger WRs. Average against the run. Great break on the ball and can locate the ball in the air well. Will be on the bench. Robert McClain, Lou Young, and Teddy Williams are better. Another drafted player who will be seeing the bench/deactive list a lot.

D+

I wanted Shilique Calhoun with the 2nd round pick.

Archived