• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select CB James Bradberry in the second round

Jeremy Igo

My biggest gripe is when Stewart got hurt in the Super Bowl the offense sputtered to say the least. We do not address the need for a running back in a draft that has some good talent at running back. Dave Gettleman knows more than I ever will about the game of football no doubt but if Stewart goes down that might be our season right there. Let us hope that does not happen but we could of added a young piece there that would have been great insurance just in case Stewart went down. I did like the Worley pick.

8 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Never heard of him but I have to believe this guy is legit. 

Love the size.  DG hasn't failed us too much so I have to believe he'll be fine.

Go Panthers

Just saw this:

DJ is one of the better analysts out there (as best I understand it), so... maybe this will help calm fears of a massive reach.

3 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

My biggest gripe is when Stewart got hurt in the Super Bowl the offense sputtered to say the least. We do not address the need for a running back in a draft that has some good talent at running back. Dave Gettleman knows more than I ever will about the game of football no doubt but if Stewart goes down that might be our season right there. Let us hope that does not happen but we could of added a young piece there that would have been great insurance just in case Stewart went down. I did like the Worley pick.

I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally want Gettleman to trade our 3rd round comp next year and 7th this year for Booker or Collins.  Booker looks great and Utah's never let us down, but if his medical scares us I really like Collins too.  Booker looks like a 3 down guy that can be a bellcow if we needed it.  Collins looks a little more specialized, but would be a great compliment to Wegher. (Not quite giving up on CAP yet, but he showed us nothing last year, and doesn't fit any specific role as far as I can tell.  Not a bellcow, not a scatback, not a power back really, just an average JOATMON).

Archived