• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trading up with the Titans

Jeremy Igo

35 minutes ago, ecu88 said:

I got the same vibe. One of the Henry might be the selection. I would love to see a line up of:

Henry RB

Olsen TE 1

Adams TE 2

Benjamin WR 1

Funchess WR 2

Cam QB

Talk about size and physical group there.  Receiving core would be almost 6'5 on average!

Henry the running back will go to Seattle.

Henry the tight end will go to the Packers.

if they have the choice.

1 hour ago, Nate Dogg said:

If it can't be done without trading a combination of 2 picks this year that aren't our 3rd and 4th along with our 2nd, then I don't think it'll happen. No way we are trading future picks.

our 2nd + 3rd isn't enough to move up to say 45 by themselves. it would take atleast the rest of our picks in this draft just to meet value.  A more likely scenerio would be gettleman packing this years 3rd and next years 3rd to move up in the 2nd round.  That would get us to say pick 39 possibly.  Carolina should get a 3rd rd comp next year anyways.

I really doubt the Titans are looking to move down anymore. They need good players. They've got their QB and now just need to fill out the roster. They don't really need more picks. They've got a ton already after trading down from #1.

3 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Either one would make extremely happy. Fuller is not only the best cover corner of the clan BUT his ceiling is higher than VH3's.

Cravens is a stud in the making. The guy would be scary with our front seven. He's a Ballhawk with IQ and playmaking abilities.

I would absolutely love Craven as the pick! So goood

download (3).jpg

Archived