• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trading up with the Titans

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Titans have picks 12 and 14, prime Gettleman territory for landing a pick he covets. 

10 bucks says they are on the phone right now. 

Makes sense. With 2 picks so close they can trade down and pick up more picks. Who would have to be there to justify a 3rd this year and third next year or something close.

11 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Titans have picks 12 and 14, prime Gettleman territory for landing a pick he covets. 

10 bucks says they are on the phone right now. 

Any idea who we're targeting? Just the best of the four guys you highlighted?

Seems like when DG has a first round grade on someone who falls into the second, he's not shy about moving up.

2 minutes ago, chknwing said:

It would cost more than a 3rd.

If it can't be done without trading a combination of 2 picks this year that aren't our 3rd and 4th along with our 2nd, then I don't think it'll happen. No way we are trading future picks.

11 minutes ago, Rags said:

Is it bad I'd rather just see what happens than trade up?

I mean we got Kelvin, Ealy andnTrq by sitting still, there's some gems we could have fall to us.

No,  I'm with you. Obviously,  what Dave thinks,  is what matters but there are a bunch of good players available and there will be more reaches in the 2nd. 

10 minutes ago, Rags said:

Is it bad I'd rather just see what happens than trade up?

I mean we got Kelvin, Ealy andnTrq by sitting still, there's some gems we could have fall to us.

Nah, not bad.  I guess it just depends on how badly they want a certain guy.  I mean, if they're on the phone right now, it kinda goes against what Gettleman himself preaches, right?  It would seem more likely, knowing what he's said in the past, that he'd see how it's going, and if people are flying off the board, he may decide to make a move.  IDK poo though.

7 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

If it can't be done without trading a combination of 2 picks this year that aren't our 3rd and 4th along with our 2nd, then I don't think it'll happen. No way we are trading future picks.

Jno should net us a 3rd rd comp next year, so I could see Gman trading next years 3rd to move up. 

Archived