• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KK Short - Vernon Butler - Star Lotulelei - Kony Ealy

Jeremy Igo

What many don't understand is the the two lines are the engines that help the Cams, Keeks, Stewarts operate.  You have to have them strong.  We also seem stacked at the moment, but several guys might be gone in a year, so you better keep feeding the beast 

What many don't understand is the the two lines are the engines that help the Cams, Keeks, Stewarts operate.  You have to have them strong.  We also seem stacked at the moment, but several guys might be gone in a year, so you better keep feeding the beast 

I think most get that.  

But our lines don't look very strong at OT or DE at the moment. 

But yeah, have great DT depth and that has advantages.  Still doesn't mean DE isn't an issue 

KK Short - Vernon Butler - Star Lotulelei - Kony Ealy

Anyone else looking forward to this inevitable package from time to time that will strike fear in the hearts of all that they face? 

And I'm hoping in 4th & 1 and goal line situations to see Short - Star - Solai - Butler

I think most get that.  

But yeah, have great DT depth and that has advantages.  Still doesn't mean DE isn't an issue 

We will see what happens today as to whether our guys are fully faithful in Delaire and such.  Hoping Dodd/Ogbah drops and we snag one, then we light the cigar

To be honest with you i really don't like the idea of Short spending a lot of time at DE when he is so good as a 1 gap.

But from a money term (which I'm sure Gman may be thinking about) imagine if you can sign Short at DT money long term and he pans out at DE? That would be incredible value given the current DE market. 

I think most get that.  

Yeah, fug 17-2 with our current roster. fug that noise

and fug having young talent at those positions and fug having 5 more picks in this draft, and fug having 32m in cap space

Archived