• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select DT Vernon Butler

Jeremy Igo

29 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Carolina (thankfully) understands positional value in terms of the cap and drafting.  That is why CB was probably a long shot in the first round.  The Gangster knows what he is doing.  BPA in round 1 regardless.  

Yeah, I mean we found Norman in the 5th... 

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

So basically you're just going to keep predicting doom and gloom, and if it finally happens ten years down the road or so you can say "I was right all along"?

No, because I haven't always been doom and gloom.  I was on board with pleanty of his early picks.  Some of the more recent ones I question.

I love this pick. It's funny to see how some people actually think they have a better idea of team needs than Gettleman. Quick question since we have so much depth at DT, after Star and KK who are the 2nd string DT? Paul Soliai who is 32 years old and Kyle Love. Now Kyle Love is serviceable but I'd much rather depend on him as a situational DT. Some of you have forgotten that Dwan Edwards was released last month. Don Gettleman just added another beast DT who's young and will keep the rotation fresh for the entire game.

Archived