• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just gained a ton of respect for Drew Rosenhaus

Jeremy Igo

you said she was hotter than mrs. rosenhaus. she is not even close. pretty girl but not even close buddy hahaha

i never said she was hotter than anyone. i said i an with hot women most jack off to. I dont even know who Mr. or mrs rosehaus is? Is that onw od the women that was made fun of in this OP?

In short 15...show your woman or STFU. You aint slinging like me and you know it...but i accept your challenge. This all started because i oppose the objectification of woman as in this thread ( lets be real, that was the intent of the OP)...but you wanna make it a gun battle? Ok...;etdo it~

But in all honestly i diont ven care anymore.My woman is hot to you. Your woman is hot to you. No problems. But this whoel OP started over the pretext of pretending to be about a baby but rather was filled with comments about women that i personally finsd sad given that our fanbase likes to trumpet itself as decent. No ok maybe we are not decent and tat is ok too~ Its almost 3am here and i dont give a fug anymore. The fun wore off and draft is coming. But just for you 15..pm me and ill send all kinds of picks. As i said,my omwan in a model and publick and here i Korea its a hindrance foir the media to get wibnd of her dating a foreigner

im trapped in a terrible country, drunk off my ass in the wee hours of the night, trying to convince people on an internet forum that a girl I banged in high school is better looking than drew rosenhaus's wife. this is my life now. 

I had the hottest girlfriend in summer camp one year.

Then she moved back to Canada after camp and it was all over.

I told my friends next year in school all about it though.  I even had a picture as proof!  They were so jealous!

Archived