• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just gained a ton of respect for Drew Rosenhaus

Jeremy Igo

doesnt matter..i long ago removed those pics that got such approval because my woman is a cosmetics model....and as sad as it to say....over here publicity for her being with a foreigner is a bad thing.

But you know as well as I do that the vast majority of comments in this thread were little more than fratboy comments about a woman. It wasnt that long ago the wives or girlfriends of other NFL  legends were passed around here as mere whores and fodder for the lesser minded.

So yes...forgive me if i stand up and call out frat boy humor. Denegration of women and the amount of shade thrown around by our fans that trumpet this idea of being " classy" has taken its course. Look back at the comments in this thread alone~

I simply implied they were bought.....

were you being ironic when you were calling other posters' significant others fat too?  or was that serious.

that doesn't sound like something a supreme gentleman would say.  i'd say it borders on objectifying women in fact.  that and saying how you're doing "far better" than the women in the pictures which would seemingly objectify both groups.

were you being ironic when you were calling other posters' significant others fat too?  or was that serious.

that doesn't sound like something a supreme gentleman would say.  i'd say it borders on objectifying women in fact.

I said frat....not fat. And this whole thread was started as a fratboy discussion. Com eon now...Igo is the man and all, but you all know this started not about a baby...but about the women...and this board didnt disappoint.

you said sow hemingway

Maybe some day the bloke at the store or shop or whatever will say the say the same thing to your own wife or daughter. I assume you are ok wit that...right? Letme guess...you gonna comeback with how you own wife or daugther are some badass killer types tat dont take that kind of poo from men?

Archived