• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 NFL DRAFT GENERAL CHATTER SUPER FUN TIME

Jeremy Igo

Because that's not how to talk...

If you mean for the year then you say "he had 3 sacks last year" where do you get the word average from? what are you adding and then dividing?

You infer based on context that I meant 3 sacks for the season. Get off my nuts also. 

Interior pass rush > outside pass rush imo 

Forces more QB errors and allows for DE to set the edge in guarding against the run and for screen plays better.  Also helps out our LBs.  So much winning with this pick!

He only averaged 3 sacks last season. How good of a pass rusher is he? Hell, Star averaged more sacks in college. 

His game is disruption. 3 sacks isn't eye popping, but 22 tfl over the past 2 years is. He is a monster bullrusher, he drives guards back into the QB regularly, which doesn't add to his sack total but it adds to everyone around him.

You infer based on context that I meant 3 sacks for the season. Get off my nuts also. 

Or you just say "yea I meant for the season not average". Pussy little girls on here too sensitive to admit a minor mistake and move on. If you ask how can someone get per game and then say 'read correctly' when you didn't type correctly well then be prepared for all that comes after.

Don't be a bitch next time and people won't even respond or care.

His game is disruption. 3 sacks isn't eye popping, but 22 tfl over the past 2 years is. He is a monster bullrusher, he drives guards back into the QB regularly, which doesn't add to his sack total but it adds to everyone around him.

Thanks

Or you just say "yea I meant for the season not average". Pussy little girls on here too sensitive to admit a minor mistake and move on. If you ask how can someone get per game and then say 'read correctly' when you didn't type correctly well then be prepared for all that comes after.

Don't be a bitch next time and people won't even respond or care.

Nah, there's just too many whiny literal asswhipes who are trying to get attention. Don't bother me if you want attention from someone. 

Hello boys and girls!  Everybody from last night here?  Good. Welcome to everyone else who couldn't make it. Now sit back, relax, grab your beverage of choice and watch Gettleman rip the rest of the league an new a-hole. 

Archived