• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 NFL DRAFT GENERAL CHATTER SUPER FUN TIME

Jeremy Igo

Can you imagine this beast and KK holy poo. You heard them say QB hate the interior pressure the most. They said he could put film together that made home the best DT in the draft. Excellent pick, I think this was more about upgrading the pass rush due to no Norman. They will fit the other pieces together we have plenty of cap and the rest of the draft. Do your thing Gettle. 

You've clearly been around here for a while lol. 

I admit I don't love the pick but I don't hate it either. I'm more just surprised because I really didn't think that would be who we picked.... On the other hand I told myself that it would be someone I didn't expect us to pick so there's that..

I've lurked for awhile and finally decided to hop in this past year. I thought GB was going to grab but luckily he fell to us.

Please tell me how "average 3 sacks" translate to a game? How about reading poo correctly.

Because that's not how to talk...

If you mean for the year then you say "he had 3 sacks last year" where do you get the word average from? what are you adding and then dividing?

Archived