• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 NFL DRAFT GENERAL CHATTER SUPER FUN TIME

Jeremy Igo

Can we post our personal mocks here?  If not delete me.

Rams: Jared Goff

Eagles:  Carson Wentz

Chargers:  Ronnie Stanley

Cowboys:  Joey Bosa

Jaguars:  Jalen Ramsey

Ravens:  DeForest Buckner

49ers:  Laremy Tunsil

Browns:  Zeke Elliott

Buccaneers:  Jack Conklin

Giants:  Leonard Floyd

Bears:  Shaq Lawson

Saints:  Sheldon Rankins

Dolphins:  Vernon Hargreaves

Raiders:  Myles Jack

Titans:  Eli Apple

Lions:  A'Shawn Robinson

Falcons:  Darron Lee

Colts:  Ryan Kelly

Bills:   Paxton Lynch

Jets:  Taylor Decker

Redskins:  Jarren Reed

Texans:  LaQuan Treadwell

Vikings:  Josh Doctson

Bengals:  Corey Coleman

Steelers:  Artie Burns

Seahawks:  Robert Nkemdiche

Packers:  Reggie Ragland

Chiefs:  Will Fuller

Cardinals:  Noah Spence

Panthers:  Vernon Butler

Broncos:  Karl Joseph

In this scenario the Panthers use next years 3rd (since we will more than like have 2 from the Norman Comp pick) to move up into the top 10 of Round 2 and grab H Henry, D Henry, Ogbah or William Jackson iii.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• 38 seconds in tells me he is full of poo and is spinning for clicks. You know how they say in court, where if they lie once you can assume they are lying always?  To me Riddick is doing a pretty spiteful thing I think, by putting those words in someone's mouth. Unless he knows that is true. Which I doubt. An honest person would not have said that to Tepper, so he basically assaulting Canales. It is not Canales' fault that Young will not adhere to the the coaching he was obviously given. And of course I am referring to that Buffalo series and the very noticeable footwork change. Evidence that he had the opportunity to be a better player but reverted to his wonky ass 'techniques'. Because it is fuging hard not to. But that is still on Young for not getting that done. And unless he gets it done he is just a fraud. A wannabe NFL quarterback, playing at it. I mean NFL quarterbacks are kicking his ass, even the rookies.  If he works to change this steadily he may be able to get it ingrained in a couple more months. That is as optimistic as I can be for him.  Riddick though, I don't don't listen to sports talk any more except what youtube clips I like but I used to think pretty highly of him. This is pretty sad, to see this scapegoating.  I can put words into Canales mouth too: "Mr Tepper, I have a pretty good feel for working with these guys, and have had some luck with it. You know Baker pretty well. That's my work with him.  But I have to be honest, I'm not sure i can promise I can fix Bryce. He has many challenges. There are things we can do to help but so much of it is up to him. If he is willing to listen and work, I am sure we can make him a better QB. How good will be up to him."   blah blah blah blah      
    • Can they play QB? And some stuff from Ride the Lightning, too?
    • When dementia gripped my grandmother (and eventually took her), we each spent time with her and would try to correct her to what was reality and what wasn't. It was very tough on my Dad who she lived with for as long as they could care for her.  It seemed like she had become detached from her own timeline and would slide up and down it wildly. As my Dad said, "somedays I'm me to her, somedays I'm my Dad, somedays I'm her father, somedays I'm just the guy who works here. I tried correcting her but it just upset her. I found out that the best thing is to just not correct her and let her live out where ever and whenever she is."  And I'm not going to lie, it gets tough and eventually they leave their own timeline and it becomes unmanageable. Hold on to yourself and the ones you love through it all. Prayers for you and yours, man.