• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL The Inability to Cook is a Red Flag for Drafting Eli Apple

chknwing

I think 1st rounders can probably afford a cook.

I'm betting Lawrence Taylor had less "life skills" than any player who ever got drafted and played in the NFL.  His only skills were ho's, blow, and sacking the gotdang QB.

I don't know if you young people know this, but Lawrence Taylor was pretty good. :P

I don't know about you guys, but dating young females is a absolute joke in terms of cooking. Nope of these ladies know how to cook at all. Plus utlra basic car maintenance, ie checking oil..... " what's that?!?!?!, there's a stick in car...ewwwww!!!"

The only thing these young females are good at is starting at their phones. I've reached the end point of this, and thinking about becoming gay so I don't have to deal with.

Please no one ruin my future plan and reveal that gays stare at their phones like zombies too.......

I don't know about you guys, but dating young females is a absolute joke in terms of cooking. Nope of these ladies know how to cook at all. Plus utlra basic car maintenance, ie checking oil..... " what's that?!?!?!, there's a stick in car...ewwwww!!!"

The only thing these young females are good at is starting at their phones. I've reached the end point of this, and thinking about becoming gay so I don't have to deal with.

Please no one ruin my future plan and reveal that gays stare at their phones like zombies too.......

HAHAHA!
Omg man I know EXACTLY how you feel!
To be fair, it ain't just girls staring at their phones all day, and none of the young can cook.  It isn't uncommon to go out to the bar with a few buddies and 4 of them are sitting at a table all playing on their phones.

When I first moved out to college I was making stir fry with ramen noodles instead of rice.  Only learned how to cook out of necessity.  Honestly I bet it is less of an issue down South (I'm a yankee) with the warm weather - being outside and grilling. 

Archived