• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL The Inability to Cook is a Red Flag for Drafting Eli Apple

chknwing

t he draft here yet. jeebus christ.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000656383/article/unnamed-scout-eli-apples-inability-to-cook-is-red-flag

"I worry about him because of off-the-field issues," said an unnamed scout. "The kid has no life skills. At all. Can't cook. Just a baby. He's not first round for me. He scares me to death."

Cant Tackle...more a concern

I don't know about you guys, but dating young females is a absolute joke in terms of cooking. Nope of these ladies know how to cook at all. Plus utlra basic car maintenance, ie checking oil..... " what's that?!?!?!, there's a stick in car...ewwwww!!!"

The only thing these young females are good at is starting at their phones. I've reached the end point of this, and thinking about becoming gay so I don't have to deal with.

Please no one ruin my future plan and reveal that gays stare at their phones like zombies too.......

12472316_667054313435019_723368643567141

Considering football players at big time programs are fed 3 times a day during the season and 1-2 times a day almost year round I can see why some don't know how to cook. 

Team meals and team dorms have gone the way of the dodo due to the NCAA.

Players are now either put in dorms with the general student population (most freshman do this) and provided the same type of meal plans available to the general population or they are provided a stipend for food/rent and do it all on their own (more likely to be upper classmen).

Auburn built a "Wellness Kitchen" that is available to the general student population but (and they won't tell you this outright) it was designed specifically to provide the nutrition that the student-athletes required.  But you can eat their using your scholarship-provided student meal plan or pay for it out-of-pocket (i.e. use your stipend money).

Archived