• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is draft week people... look alive...

Jeremy Igo

This is the Huddle's 13th draft week.

As is tradition on the Huddle, a mod or myself will be making a topic for each draft pick Thursday - Saturday. This keeps people from trying to make the first topic and preventing 20 from getting created as a result. 

We will be cracking down on personal attacks and other general dumbassery. 

Things you can look forward to from your fellow Huddlers.... 

• Irrational knee jerk reactions to unpopular picks. Here is a fun link for reference...

• Gettleman hatred for not picking (insert your fave local prospect name here) in the (round number here). 
  • 20 threads started for each draft pick, most of which pretty much say the same thing. 

What you can do to help make this joint a better place to be....

• Use the official thread for general individual draft selection discussion. 
  • Keep topic refreshing at a reasonable rate. Refreshing every 10 seconds is really hard on the server. Maybe try every 30 seconds.

1 hour ago, London Loves Luke said:

Looking forward to Dex's full fanboy mode video after the first round.

The Star pick is one of my favorite picks of all time and we all probably felt exactly like Dex did in the video. The 2016 equivalent would be a guy like Treadwell falling.

4 minutes ago, cbarrier90 said:

The Star pick is one of my favorite picks of all time and we all probably felt exactly like Dex did in the video. The 2016 equivalent would be a guy like Treadwell falling.

oh man, when sheldon richardson went off the board to the jets my heart started racing.  that's one of my favorite draft day memories of all time.

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

oh man, when sheldon richardson went off the board to the jets my heart started racing.  that's one of my favorite draft day memories of all time.

That draft day and prospect thread needs to be posted too. It was insane.

Oakland was sitting in the top three in prime position for Star and traded down to 12, right before us and the Jets. With Star's medical issues I figured they knew he would fall right before the DT-needy teams came up. They took DJ Hayden instead.

The Panthers website interviewed Eric Washington and he couldn't stop smiling. He said he'd never seen such a strong concensus on who to take.

Archived