• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Batman vs Superman on MNF Dec 19th

Jeremy Igo

Speaking of Goal Line Fades, does anyone know/remember the video source of Cam & KB doing fade work during last years training camp? It was a thing of beauty and I tried looking all over forums/google for that clip.  I forgot who the DB was (not josh, tillman, or bene) but he absolutely got manhandled 

2 hours ago, Willis1789 said:

Speaking of Goal Line Fades, does anyone know/remember the video source of Cam & KB doing fade work during last years training camp? It was a thing of beauty and I tried looking all over forums/google for that clip.  I forgot who the DB was (not josh, tillman, or bene) but he absolutely got manhandled 

BBR posted the most TC video.  But a lot of the traing camp clips are temporary - only posted for 24 hours and deleted due to league rules.   If it was from BBR, you want find it.

On 4/23/2016 at 1:17 AM, CPantherKing said:

You may want to read what Norman has been saying. He feels disrespected by the front office. He felt "side-swiped" by the Panthers like an Odell Beckham cheap shot. On par with several other former Panthers who have been shown little to no respect on their exits. Told they are not worth it, have little chance to keep up what they are doing, or still have to prove themselves. Typical and expected.

I still love Norman as a player, but if you can't see what a fuging baby he's being, then you're blind.  Josh has nobody to blame for this, except himself and his agent.  He had no clue how contract talks were going, how far off they were, or any other details?  That's his agents fault, for not communicating with his client.  See the thing is, these players are quick to say, "oh, I don't worry about the contract, that's why I have an agent."  Then if things go south, it's all of a sudden the front office's fault for not communicating to the player what's going on?  Bullshit.  That's not how it works.  Norman outright said, it's Gettleman's fault for not letting him know that things were going south.  No... it's your agent's fuging fault for not letting you know.  It's your fuging fault for not talking to your agent about how it's going.  Quit being a baby, admit your side fuged up, and move on with your giant fuging contract and a smile.  

You say typical and expected, yet don't even consider what fuging divas the players are anyway.  Almost every damn one of them.  I'm not taking sides, because I don't really give a poo.  I get the why on the Smitty decision, but didn't really agree with how it was handled(he's a diva to).  I get the why on D-Will, and don't give a poo how it was handled, because he's as fuging fake as they come.  Jackass's social media team should be fuging rich for making him look so damn good to the fans, when he's a giant walking dick(huge fuging diva).  Now, Norman is acting like one.  Move the fug on.  Be happy you got what you wanted, or are still in the league.  Quit being the fuging victim...

Archived