• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman agrees to terms with Redskins...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Sam Mills Fan said:

I'm saving all of these threads and you can bet your ass I'll be bumping them up when Josh picks us off twice and runs one back against us when we play on Monday Night Football. You people aren't Panthers fans, you're Dave Gettleman ball lickers.

Well,  you know Cam won't shy away from Norman...he will at least get his chances

3 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Lol at the emotional imbeciles in this thread. I love the Panthers with all my heart at a level way more personal than Josh and I would play for the Falcons or Cowboys or Patriots if they gave me $75 million. I wouldn't think twice.

Goddamn I'd play for the Falcons and Saints for 50 mil guaranteed 

1 minute ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I'm saving all of these threads and you can bet your ass I'll be bumping them up when Josh picks us off twice and runs one back against us when we play on Monday Night Football. You people aren't Panthers fans, you're Dave Gettleman ball lickers.

So that makes you Norman ball licker?

26 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Outrageous

I'm happy for Josh.

Dude's gonna be set for life.  

He's a passionate player and he plays a passionate game and he gave that passion to us for 4 years.  I thank him for that and I wish him luck in the future except if he ever plays the Panthers.

1 minute ago, usmcpanthers said:

Josh just joined my expanther hate list with Peppers.

i don't understand why

julius peppers didn't want to be here, was intentionally being an ass saying poo to the media to make it so that we couldn't trade him, and was playing chicken with marty hurney over a holdout.  he didn't sign his tender until almost training camp.  

josh norman had some down home country boy negotiating with gettleman and the FO didn't like where things were going.  maybe some wires were crossed or we wanted to send a clear message that we don't play that, who knows.  either way gettleman made the call and cut him loose.  the redskins put an eye-popping offer with $10 million less guaranteed money than our franchise quarterback and he signed it.

4 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Washington should ask Pittsburgh how Mitchell mega deal is looking.  Our front 7 makes our DBs look amazing.  Norman struggled a bit when our pass rush struggled for few games.

And he stepped up when our pass rush struggled a few games. Some of you really are delusional about how good the front 7 were last season. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Skins #1 WR schedule is BRUTAL.  Might be the toughest in the NFL for a DB this season.   

Most likely he will be either the most hated or loved man in Washington this season.  

in all honesty, it will probably be loved considering how good he is. us panthers fans should know that

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

i don't understand why

julius peppers didn't want to be here, was intentionally being an ass saying poo to the media to make it so that we couldn't trade him, and was playing chicken with marty hurney over a holdout.  he didn't sign his tender until almost training camp.  

josh norman had some down home country boy negotiating with gettleman and the FO didn't like where things were going.  maybe some wires were crossed or we wanted to send a clear message that we don't play that, who knows.  either way gettleman made the call and cut him loose.  the redskins put an eye-popping offer with $10 million less guaranteed money than our franchise quarterback and he signed it.

I dont like greedy players that put themselves above the team. The franchise tag was a huge raise. Josh is just greedy, peppers was greedy, at the time we offered to make peppers the highest paid at his position.

5 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

He's a system DB, just like Mitchell and Coleman. He's a POS like Peppers.

I think everyone can agree we didn't or wouldn't sign Josh to that contract. That's not the issue at hand here, we could have kept josh on a one year rental, either he'd sign the tag or sit, then he could chase his money next offseason. Whether rescinding the tag was a good ideal we will see come January. 

6 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

man you never disappoint when something like this happens

you are god damn ridiculous.

Archived