• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman agrees to terms with Redskins...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Sam Mills Fan said:

Josh is literally worse than Greg Hardy. He's a piece of poo dirtbag. I'll spit in his overrated face if I ever see him. Don't EVER cross Dave Gettleman! #Gettlemagic

In all honesty, I'm pretty devastated by this whole thing and I'm glad we don't play the Redskins this year. I wish him well.

Err we play them on a MNF game

2 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Josh is literally worse than Greg Hardy. He's a piece of poo dirtbag. I'll spit in his overrated face if I ever see him. Don't EVER cross Dave Gettleman! #Gettlemagic

In all honesty, I'm pretty devastated by this whole thing and I'm glad we don't play the Redskins this year. I wish him well.

yeah nice work way overplaying this

I see the difference and understand that this is a big contract and lots of money but anyone who says this "sets him up for life" need a reality check. I'm pretty sure 10 million for ONE YEAR would set MOST people up for life. We offered more than that long term and obviously the skins offered more. Let's not act like he wasn't getting set for life REGARDLESS of where he went or what he did.

Everyone in here talking about guaranteed compensation picks need to understand that in order to qualify a team needs to lose more FAs to other teams than they sign from other teams.

We've had three guys sign with other teams and we've signed Soliai and Boykin. So if we sign a vet FA to cover the hole JNo left, at that point we no longer qualify for a compensation pick...

What I'm saying is it's by no means guaranteed at this point.

Archived