• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman agrees to terms with Redskins...

Jeremy Igo

Looks like all of Josh's guaranteed money comes in the first two years of the contract. Which means two years from now the Redskins can cut loose their 30-year-old corner with hardly any recourse. Of course, even if they do Josh will have made $37M in two years and could still probably get another decent contract at that age. 

12 hours ago, Clicheking said:

Really enjoyed Josh but my god that is a lot of money. Let some one else split that bill, I'd much rather spend that on K.K and Star....It'll be interesting to see how he does when isn't playing behind our front 7

..instead of covering for 3-4 seconds hes gonna have to cover for 6+....

20 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

I think you're confused about our pass rush last season. It was dreadful for a large chunk of the regular season. 

This is true.

Josh is an incredible talent.  I think he'll fast become a favorite with the retard Redskin's Nation.

But I still don't feel that Gettleman did the wrong thing.  Rip the band-aid off and move on.  I'm with you Nippleshorts.

16 hours ago, jdpanther5 said:

Looks like all of Josh's guaranteed money comes in the first two years of the contract. Which means two years from now the Redskins can cut loose their 30-year-old corner with hardly any recourse. Of course, even if they do Josh will have made $37M in two years and could still probably get another decent contract at that age. 

sounds like a great time for a homecoming 

Archived