• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman agrees to terms with Redskins...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Udogg said:

10 million dollars.. ... is a lot of f$#$#$#$ money.  Love the panthers but if someone offered me 10 million today to be a Falcon fan I would be rising up.  Just keeping it 100.

If he just placed that 10 million in a trust ... he would be straight.   So basically, sad to see him go, but glad he got paid.   Got to believe in the system.

Yeah I thought about it, I would too. I don't blame Josh. Business is business 

36 minutes ago, minicho said:

Wondering if he'll trash talk with KB....won't be surprised if he doesn't, Jno didn't really talk much to julio, think he has the same kind of respect for kb. 

Josh doesn't talk trash until you do. Once you open your mouth, IT"S ON. But, if you keep in civil, Josh will do the same.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/22/norman-gets-50-million-guaranteed-from-redskins/

$50 million.

GUARANTEED.

And there are idiots in this thread that think "OK cool! We should have paid him that!" lololol

Hey, I have found out that you cannot call these yahoos idiots. They seem to not appreciate it to much.

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

i hope we can replace the mental edge he brought to the team... every locker room needs a guy like him or hardy.

gettleman should promote crazy motherfuger as a draft metric and find a guy who fits the bill

Well, if he wants edgy. There are quite a few of those round here. lol Half bat shiit crazy? That one is a little tougher.

2 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Josh had a chance to sign with us for fair money but he chose big $ . No loyalty

I doubt you could find too many examples of a high-priced FA turning down a big raise to be loyal.  It's just not today's NFL.  DG is looking out for the long term success of the Panthers - we've got Short, Star, and Ealy to sign in the near future, priorities. 

35 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

So I guess Marty Hurney is working for the Redskins FO now?

I could have sworn he was the Eagles GM after that debacle of a trade the other day.  Maybe he's on retainer as a consultant to the NFC East front offices. 

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I doubt you could find too many examples of a high-priced FA turning down a big raise to be loyal.  It's just not today's NFL.  DG is looking out for the long term success of the Panthers - we've got Short, Star, and Ealy to sign in the near future, priorities. 

Well to be fair. CJ just did. But he also made quite a bit of money before doing so. Josh? Not so much.

He is one of the only non-Panther players that I will be a fan of until he retires.    Can't express how happy I am for the young man.                     As far as our team,   we'll be fine.    I love our next man up style.    I love that we've become a team that can take unknown players,  develop them and then send them out into the world to make a boatload of money.                 It's a testament to our coaches and trainers. 

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

what we need are more posters who disappear for months at a time when things that don't fit their retarded narrative are happening

Better things to do than argue with Gettleman fellatio fanatics. People like you derive way too much pleasure from the incessant circlejerking on this board. 

"The answer is on the roster." Yeah, that sure worked out vs. the Broncos. Don't count on Gettleman lucking his way back into the Super Bowl on the back of the core drafted by the GM everyone loves to hate. This franchise is absolute garbage without Newton and Kuechly. Hurney was an absolute clown for the most part, but Gettleman probably drafts defensive linemen if he's GM during those drafts and all the Gettlecucks would be nowhere to be found.

8 minutes ago, Pox 08 said:

He is one of the only non-Panther players that I will be a fan of until he retires.    Can't express how happy I am for the young man.                     As far as our team,   we'll be fine.    I love our next man up style.    I love that we've become a team that can take unknown players,  develop them and then send them out into the world to make a boatload of money.                 It's a testament to our coaches and trainers. 

Sorry dude. But tonight is not the night for logic. Folks are in panic mode right now. Maybe you could come back tomorrow when things calm down? K?

Archived