• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman agrees to terms with Redskins...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Sam Mills Fan said:

No, don't go revisionist on me. Once you've had the benefit of hindsight, you've disagreed with some moves that obviously didn't work out. But you've never once questioned one of their moves (or Hurney and Fox's for that matter) when the moves first happened and before it was obvious that it was a mistake. You've never done it. You have over 56,000 posts on here, should be simple to point to an example. If you can't, shut the hell up and let the big boys with the guts to express their opinions on things as they happen talk.

I was pushing for Rivera to be fired two years ago, dude.  Wasn't happy with Gettleman when he didn't, either.

And I never criticized Fox or Hurney either, eh...Wow.  You really haven't got a clue.

Jenkins got $12.5M/yr for being a slightly below average CB.

Of course All-Pro Norman was gonna break the bank.   I'm happy for him.   I'm not upset about any of this situation.       We just don't value CBs as much as some other teams out there do.    We could have in-his-prime Revis,  and we wouldn't break the bank for him either.            

Josh has  worked his ass off,  and is now the top paid corner in the league.          I want him to fail against us when we play against him,  but for the other games,  I hope he has a great season and career.    I like the dude. 

2 hours ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Lol at the emotional imbeciles in this thread. I love the Panthers with all my heart at a level way more personal than Josh and I would play for the Falcons or Cowboys or Patriots if they gave me $75 million. I wouldn't think twice.

Sure, but would you play for them at 75 mil or the Panthers for 65ish. Not sure what our initial offer was...

2 hours ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I'm saving all of these threads and you can bet your ass I'll be bumping them up when Josh picks us off twice and runs one back against us when we play on Monday Night Football. You people aren't Panthers fans, you're Dave Gettleman ball lickers.

I've congratulated Josh in multiple threads now and wished him the best.

I also think Gettleman has made the right decision.

I also think if you'd for one second take your mouth off of professional football player's scrotums, you might get a different view on things.

1 minute ago, emhoward said:

Sure, but would you play for them at 75 mil or the Panthers for 65ish. Not sure what our initial offer was...

10 million dollars.. ... is a lot of f$#$#$#$ money.  Love the panthers but if someone offered me 10 million today to be a Falcon fan I would be rising up.  Just keeping it 100.

If he just placed that 10 million in a trust ... he would be straight.   So basically, sad to see him go, but glad he got paid.   Got to believe in the system.

Archived