• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman agrees to terms with Redskins...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

There ya go. Keep the hate flowing guys. Calling Josh names is the perfect way to show you're mature and rational. Life sure sucks cuz we lost a player.

Yeah, I should have left the idiots part out. But everything else...I stand by. You kids kill me.

Who gives a poo what I call Josh? He's the enemy now. He chose money over loyalty. Sorry it hurts your feelings.

DG has built the locker room full of guys that want to be here. That's what i love about our philosophy and team. Now that Norman is behind enemy lines now, I can't wait to see Norwell plow right through him sending him to the sidelines.  fug him.

2 hours ago, jdpanther5 said:

All due respect to him and thanks for his contributions here, but I wouldn't have paid him that much.  And sorry, but no way should he be the highest paid corner in the league.

And yeah, the OBJ matchups will be required viewing.

1 minute ago, usmcpanthers said:

Its just how I feel and it wont change by popular opinion wanting to guilt trip me. We gave him a 13 mil raise, he wouldnt sign, threatened to hold out. He could of signed and had more leverage for a long term deal next year. Im not happy about it one bit. He chose what he wanted and got what he wanted. He is dead to me, he isnt a panther anymore and im not apologizing for it.

You got upset, and used slurs to show your frustration. All I did was call it what it was. A childish reaction to an event that is no where near serious enough for that reaction. It is entertainment. Josh worked his whole life for that contract. To call him out on that is way over the line. 

1 hour ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I'm saving all of these threads and you can bet your ass I'll be bumping them up when Josh picks us off twice and runs one back against us when we play on Monday Night Football. You people aren't Panthers fans, you're Dave Gettleman ball lickers.

1 hour ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Lol at the emotional imbeciles in this thread.

Oh, the irony.

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Who gives a poo what I call Josh? He's the enemy now. He chose money over loyalty. Sorry it hurts your feelings.

DG has built the locker room full of guys that want to be here. That's what i love about our philosophy and team. Now that Norman is behind enemWy lines now, I can't wait to see Norwell plow right through him sending him to the sidelines.  fug him.

Way to justify using slurs to denigrate a FOOTBALL player. But then again. You over react to damm near everything. Do you swear around your mother? Do you throw tantrums in public? But because this is the interwebz it is acceptable?

Cool story bro

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

Can't wait to see him match up with Beckham twice a year.  Glad this is over.

I think that beckham will get the best of him on that particular squad. We put up 44 on them last year. They don't exactly boast a bunch of studs on defense. Gonna be a lot different without the best front 7 in football. 

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Way to justify using slurs to denigrate a FOOTBALL player. But then again. You over react to damm near everything. Do you swear around your mother? Do you throw tantrums in public? But because this is the interwebz it is acceptable?

Cool story bro

This guy right here llol Jesus Christ.

2 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Scot, get back to me when you say one negative thing about a decision someone in a Panthers front office makes. You haven't once in all the years I've been posting here. 

Wrong again dude, but no surprise there.

Gettleman and Rivera are both certainly far from perfect, but I'll take their emotionless, all-business approach to building a perennial contender over your hyper-emotional, reactionary silliness any day of the week.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Wrong again dude, but no surprise there.

Gettleman and Rivera are both certainly far from perfect, but I'll take their emotionless, all-business approach to building a perennial contender over your reactionary silliness any day of the week.

No, don't go revisionist on me. Once you've had the benefit of hindsight, you've disagreed with some moves that obviously didn't work out. But you've never once questioned one of their moves (or Hurney and Fox's for that matter) when the moves first happened and before it was obvious that it was a mistake. You've never done it. You have over 56,000 posts on here, should be simple to point to an example. If you can't, shut the hell up and let the big boys with the guts to express their opinions on things as they happen talk.

Archived