• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman agrees to terms with Redskins...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

Good luck getting more money on a loser team bitch.

1 hour ago, bobcat91 said:

See you in two years when you get cut, bitch

1 hour ago, usmcpanthers said:

Josh is dead to me, fug that greedy asshole

14 minutes ago, BANE said:

Good for the Redskins. I knew Josh was gonna get that deal because he was worth that deal. It seems only Gettlemens fat ass didn't see that. This will hurt the panthers in the long run. Players aren't going to want to come here because they'll understand that Gettleman is going to undervalue them, use them up and when they are fully concussed, toss them in the garbage while his fat ass counts all the money he's made off the backs of their labor. Sometime you need to take ur ego out of it and pay players what they are worth. I think Gettleman feels a lot of these players are beneath him and doesn't like the idea of writing them big checks. He wants to make sure these guys "know their place". That's going to kick him in the ass eventually. 

9 minutes ago, TbTeRRoR said:

75 Mil guaranteed ........lulz typical Dueche Snyder move

lulz. Way to keep up.

1 hour ago, juliosantos said:

fug norman . He was a bum two years ago and we made him and he pulls this poo . He should of shown loyalty and took the money gettleman was throwing at him

Well I guess 6 idiot whiners in a 16 page thread ain't too bad. I would have thought there would be more. Way to show some class my Huddle brethren.

Damm Josh. You should buy Igo a whole new studio for those pod casts. lol  Give em' hell dude. Just not against us K.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

lulz. Way to keep up.

Well I guess 6 idiot whiners in a 16 page thread ain't too bad. I would have thought there would be more. Way to show some class my Huddle brethren.

Damm Josh. You should buy Igo a whole new studio for those pod casts. lol  Give em' hell dude. Just not against us K.

"hey these guys don't agree with me, they're all idiots"

Just now, usmcpanthers said:

Just because I feel betrayed by Josh doesnt make me an idiot. Sorry im not all kum bye yah like everyone else. We all dont have to feel and react the same way to a situation @imhubby1

Talks about class after calling people he disagrees with idiots. Great logic.

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

"hey these guys don't agree with me, they're all idiots"

3 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

Just because I feel betrayed by Josh doesnt make me an idiot. Sorry im not all kum bye yah like everyone else. We all dont have to feel and react the same way to a situation @iamhubby1

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Talks about class after calling people he disagrees with idiots. Great logic.

There ya go. Keep the hate flowing guys. Calling Josh names is the perfect way to show you're mature and rational. Life sure sucks cuz we lost a player.

Yeah, I should have left the idiots part out. But everything else...I stand by. You kids kill me.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

There ya go. Keep the hate flowing guys. Calling Josh names is the perfect way to show you're mature and rational. Life sure sucks cuz we lost a player.

Yeah, I should have left the idiots part out. But everything else...I stand by. You kids kill me.

Its just how I feel and it wont change by popular opinion wanting to guilt trip me. We gave him a 13 mil raise, he wouldnt sign, threatened to hold out. He could of signed and had more leverage for a long term deal next year. Im not happy about it one bit. He chose what he wanted and got what he wanted. He is dead to me, he isnt a panther anymore and im not apologizing for it.

Archived